11 Mar Things To Do In Phoenix – Hike and Do Yoga
Looking for Things To Do In Phoenix? Try a Yoga Hike!
So… you are looking for things to do in Phoenix? You’ve come to the right place. How about trying one of our yoga hikes? We give you the option to hike and do yoga at the same time with Vertical Hiking Tours. Here are all the details:
Enjoy a 3 to 5 Hour Yoga Hiking Adventure
Our “Hike and Do Yoga” tours are approximately 3 to 5 hours long depending on the trail and the mountain.
Phoenix Arizona has a number of mountains and trails that are easy to difficult. These relaxing trails are ideal for our yoga hikes and those looking for things to do in Phoenix.
During our hikes you will follow our CPR and First Aid certified hiking guides for a brisk hike up a chosen trail for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours. Your hiking guide will lead you to a beautiful hiking spot with a view
Next, our professional yoga hiking instructor will take you through a vigorous and relaxing yoga workout, stretching and relaxing your body while being surrounded by nature.
Lastly, you go back down the trail at a relaxing and cooling pace.
Learn about the Sonoran Desert and do Yoga Poses
There are many things to do in Phoenix, but a yoga hike is one of the most relaxing and rejuvenating experiences you will have. Along your climb up and down the mountain, your hiking guide will share a number of Sonoran Desert historical facts, trail details and facts. You will stop to see desert wildlife and plants and explore the area around you.
Once you reach your yoga destination, your yoga instructor will instruct you through a number of yoga poses and exercises to relax your body and stretch your limbs. This hands on class will leave you with some new poses and a new respect for doing yoga in nature, as it was intended.
When looking for things to do in Phoenix, our yoga hikes do not disappoint.
Just Bring Yourself
Many hiking tour companies in Phoenix make you bring supplies with you. At Vertical Hiking Tours, we provide everything for you. Your Hike and Do Yoga adventure will include:
- Vertical Hiking Tours Souvenirs – Each of our hikes comes with hat and and a bandanna, which are yours to keep.
- Yoga Mat and Carrying Bag – We will provide you with a yoga mat and caring bag so you can be comfortable on your hike. You are free to bring your own mat if you wish.
- An Awesome Backpack – Our backpacks are awesome. They are a backpack, cooler and chair in one!
- Cold Bottled Water – In the Sonoran Desert you can lose water 2xs faster than normal. It’s important to stay hydrated and cool. In your coolers there will be a number of cold water bottles in your backpack.
- Healthy Snacks – Hungry? We provide healthy snacks on all of our tours. These include granola, nuts, fruit and other desert friendly treats.
If you are looking for things to do in Phoenix definitely try one of our yoga hikes. We guarantee you leave with a rejuvenated spirit and body as well as a new appreciation for nature in the desert.